- The Super Bowl ad with the most social media BUZZ was the "H & M" ad featuring a nearly naked David Beckham. See how much more talk it would've gotten if Clint Eastwood did HIS commercial in his underwear?
- A new poll shows that both men and women feel like they do all the work preparing for VALENTINE'S DAY. For example men spend all their time planning what to do, while women spend all their time planning on how to complain because it wasn't enough.
- A new study shows that the average person gets more LOVE then they give on Facebook. Not true, I give MYSELF plenty of love when I'm looking at a random girl's summer fun bikini album.
- Puerto Rico wants to start selling us expensive IGUANA MEAT. Personally I think they've done enough already by giving us J-Lo's backside.
- This Valentine's Day you can name a hissing COCKROACH after your loved one. In other words fellas, it's a great way to make yourself single again!
VIDEO: Here's a Super Bowl ad for Durex condoms that was rejected. Interesting, I wonder why? Maybe it was the cat in the oven, or the implied murder of a family? Nah, couldn't be it.
Super Bowl 2012 : Durex, la pub censurée du Super Bowl
(Image Courtesy: extravaganzy.)