- A Russian woman TATTOOS her lovers name on her face... after only 24 hours!?!
- Twitter has confirmed that 250,000 user's accounts were COMPROMISED due to hacking. Hashtag, oops.
- Canada has RETIRED their penny. Well, since they're Canadian it's more they just asked it politely to leave.
- A family of smokers refused to put out their CIGARETTES on a flight to the Dominican Republic forcing them to land in Bermuda. Police arrested them for breaking several federal laws . . . and also looking extremely cool.
- Scientists have discovered the world's oldest known CRABS in northern Spain. Interesting I thought they would've been on Betty White.
- Pakistan is building an AMUSEMENT PARK in the city where Osama Bin Laden was killed. No word on the rides yet, but I bet it's going to be THE BOMB! (RIM-SHOT)
(Image Courtesy: RadarOnline.)