- A new study shows that guys with a lot of TESTOSTERONE tend to be overconfident and stubborn. Huh, no wonder why Chaz Bono is such a jerk.
- The Chicago Zoo is UPSET with Careerbuilder.com for having chimpanzees in their commercials. I agree if I want to watch a bunch of apes jump around my TV I'll watch "Jersey Shore".
- A Virginia police officer had a ROOSTER attack his crotch while trying to break up a cockfight. Ha ha, I said "fight".
- McDonald's has confirmed that it's no longer using the ammonia-based slime to make their BURGER PATTIES. Nope, they've decided to switch to a cyanide-based sludge so enjoy!
- Facebook FILED to be a publicly traded company yesterday . . . I'm reporting this because you probably missed the news because you spend all day searching through hot girls' "summer fun bikini" photo albums.
VIDEO: Here's why you don't mess with elephants.
(Image Courtesy: Jazza2. Creative Commons)