- Hostess said not to worry, after the sale goes through, Twinkies will be BACK in production. Perfect, so all the people who freaked out about them going away can get back to NOT buying them.
- Ravens' linebacker Ray Lewis is being ACCUSED of using a performance enhancing drug to help his body repair from an injury. Oh c'mon, leave the guy alone it's not like he killed a guy . . . wait, that was a bad choice of words wasn't it?
- Barnes and Noble is going to be CLOSING hundreds of stores. This could possibly be because, like the rest of the country, I read about this story on my Kindle.
- A 71-year-old Connecticut woman was arrested for PROSTITUTION. What can you say . . . when people love their work it's hard to retire.
- The Dutch queen has given up her THRONE so her son can have it. Meanwhile, here in the states, the Dutch OVEN king still reigns supreme in my bedroom. Ladies . . . who wants to sleep over?
(Image Courtesy: Christian Cable. Creative Commons)