- 8% of women will give a man FLOWERS on Valentine's Day. The other 92% will realize what an epic waste of money that is.
- The US Postal Service is now charging a penny more for STAMPS. First hip hop music and now this? My grandparents are going to have a TON to complain about.
- Iran is claiming that they have sent a MONKEY to space. They are so happy about the accomplishment they could barely threaten to bomb anybody.
- The Boy Scouts of America is considering LIFTING its ban on gay scout leaders. Apparently they came to this decision when they looked in the mirror and realized it doesn't get much gayer than their outfits.
- A woman tried to KILL her husband by stuff poison into her naughty bits. Speaking of women with "down theres" who can kill a man what's Lindsay Lohan been up to these days?
(Image Courtesy: WolfSoul. Creative Commons)