- After almost 60-years Disneyland has decided to let their employees wear BEARDS. That's cool, but I think if any of them decide to sport a creepy mustache they'd better get fired ASAP.
- Polls show that 57% of people wish the SUPERBOWL was on Saturday. And that they'd start booking people for the halftime show that didn't have one foot in the grave . . . OR are the Black Eyed Peas.
- Half of people will make their Valentine's Day RESERVATIONS more than a week in advance. Wow I'd better get busy, does anybody know the number to McDonald's?
- Experts say that if you want to stop a NOSEBLEED just shove pork up your nose. This just in: Lindsay Lohan has decided to start calling cocaine, "pork".
- Hallucinogenic MUSHROOMS could be used to fight depression! They could also be used to fight that little man that lives in your eyebrow, so there's tons of bonuses.
VIDEO: One of the correct answers on Family Feud was "His Schlong" . . . checkit.
(Image Courtesy: Joy Elizabeth.)