- The state of Florida paid 15 employees to get HAMMERED in order to test breathalyzers. It's about time someone creates a job I'd actually be good at.
- Scientists have concluded that the G-SPOT does NOT exist. In other words science just gave me a legitimate excuse for not being able to pleasure a woman. Thanks Science!
- Adding VIAGRA to your garden can make your flower stems stiffer. However, if they're stiffer for more than 4-hours they should consult a physician.
- A new study shows that Americans are keeping their cars LONGER than ever. And that's even with Jennifer Lopez's genius marketing of the new Fiat. Impressive.
- A high school in Utah rejected the MASCOT name "Cougars" because of it's link to horny older women. Yup, apparently they opted to go with "The Sluts" instead.
VIDEO: I normally don't like baby videos, but watch this little kid get freaked out by its Dad's motorboat sounds.
(Image Courtesy: Brentronics.)