- Subway has come under fire because their "foot long" sandwiches are ACTUALLY LESS than 12-inches long. Subway responded by saying "it's not the size that counts, it's how you use it."
- A man was killed when his dog jumped in his car, pressed on the accelerator and RAN OVER him. Just goes to show you, the next time your dog is begging for a piece of "human food" . . . give 'em a taste. It could save your life.
- ENERGY DRINKS have been linked to 20,000 ER visits per year. They're also linked to mixing with vodka and having a blast . . . so, take the good with the bad.
- A new study says that 1 in 10 British men wears MAKEUP. Keep in mind though this number is kind of skewed cause, you know, most British chicks look like dudes.
- Reports show that colleges spend MORE MONEY on their athletes than they do on regular students. Well of course, without money how are those student athletes going to take their fake girlfriends on dates?
(Image Courtesy: Amarand Agasi. Creative Commons)