- A new study shows that Twitter can actually help you LOSE WEIGHT. So can Facebook, but that weight usually comes in the form of a divorce after your wife reads all the creepy messages you send to other chicks.
- 90's rap sensations Kriss Kross are REUNITING for a 20th anniversary concert honoring So So Def Recordings. The two will still be wearing their clothes backwards, only this time it won't be in an effort to be different . . . it will be because of early onset dementia.
- Barry Bonds is SELLING his Hollywood mansion for $25 million. OR you can always trade him for it if you've got a full syringe of HGH.
- Bill Clinton says that Hillary will OUTLIVE him. Mostly because all that sex Bill has can't be good for his heart.
- Dunkin' Donuts has decided to EXPAND into Southern California . . . also expanding in Southern California? People's waist lines.
(Image Courtesy: Slava Baranskyi. Creative Commons)