- Authorities at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago opened up a suspicious package that contained 18 severed HUMAN HEADS. The person carrying the package is in serious trouble . . . mostly because they tried to sneak that 18th head by without paying the $35 "Carrying on an 18th severed human head" fee.
- Walmart announced that it will be HIRING 100,000 US military veterans over the next 5 years. Oh c'mon, haven't these guys been through enough?
- Today is National NOTHING DAY . . . a day where you are supposed to do nothing. Or as former "American Idol" winner Taylor Hicks calls it, Wednesday.
- A new study revealed that FAST FOOD can cause asthma and skin problems in children. The study was done simply by watching episodes of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo".
- A new study shows that kind acts from men make women SUSPICIOUS instead of thankful. No wonder women get so weirded out at the grocery store when I offer to carry their bags . . . and adjust their bra for comfort.
(Image Courtesy: Shanghai Daddy. Creative Commons)