- The CDC has now declared this year's flu an EPIDEMIC. The only thing worse than the flu? The media's annoying coverage of the flu.
- Some Walgreens stores are now selling SUSHI. Which is quite convenient since, if you eat Walgreens sushi, you'll certainly need Pepto . . . which you can find three aisles over.
- An elderly person DROVE into a Chicago area Apple store. Wait, I thought there was an app for that?
- A new study suggests that smoking marijuana as a teen doesn't affect a drop in IQ later in life. However it DOES affect an increase in being the cool kid.
- A recent survey found that 32% of men wish women would dress LESS REVEALING in the work place . . . the other 68% couldn't be reached because they were too busy being heterosexual.
(Image Courtesy: mcfarlandmo. Creative Commons)