- Bad traffic is the most common excuse for being LATE to work. I'm surprised my go-to, "I'm WAYYY too drunk to drive this morning" didn't make the list.
- Researchers say the best time of the day to have SEX is 7:30 A.M. This just in: Our 7:30 segment on the show is about to get A LOT more interesting.
- A Mexican transplant team DROPPED the donor heart on the ground, then transplanted it anyway. It's okay though, someone invoked the "cinco second rule".
- The more time you spend on FACEBOOK, the more you think your life isn't as good as everyone else. Also the more likely you are to ravage your own body gawking at summer fun bikini photo albums. No? Just me?
- Studies show that we tell more LIES in January than we do in any other month . . . or, am I lying???
VIDEO: The Utah Jazz's mascot accidentally dropped a birthday cake on two fans from the second deck. It's pretty awkward and I like it.
(Image Courtesy: guitarist in memphis.)