- According to a new study, people who stay up late into the night are SMARTER than people who wake up early. Well that explains why those meth addicts are always so knowledgeable then doesn't it?
- The US has sent B-52's to FLY OVER the Korean peninsula due to their threats of launching missiles at America. That should work, we all know how distracting the song "Love Shack" can be.
- A man in San Jose, California drove into a Wal Mart, grabbed a blunt object from a shelf and started BEATING people. It could be worse, this could've happened in Fresno, California.
- One in Seven Americans have filed their TAXES late. To read more about this study simply Google the words; "Wesley" and "Snipes".
- One in five teenage boys has been DIAGNOSED with ADHD. Personally I think that's really sad, I mean . . . hey, doesn't pizza sound good right now? Baseball. What were we talking about again?
(Image Courtesy: ralph and jenny. Creative Commons)