- A new study finds that more money actually DOES equal more HAPPINESS. I find that hard to believe because the homeless crackhead I pass everyday on the way to work always seems to be having a great time.
- Google Now's "Smart Assistant" may actually be SMARTER than Siri. Maybe, but Zooey Deshcanel doesn't bounce around her house asking Smart Assistant stupid questions with her patented quirky sweet smirk, so I'm not interested.
- Washington Wizard's center, Jason Collins, has COME OUT of the closet. Your move Charles Barkley, your move.
- 33,000 people applied for a ONE WAY TRIP to Mars in just two days. Interesting; who knew that many people wanted to visit Tom Cruise's house.
- A kindergarten teacher in Cleveland donated a KIDNEY to one of her students. Making it the first time in history a teacher has given one of their organ's to a student and it didn't end in criminal charges.
(Image Courtesy: Tax Credits. Creative Commons)