- A recent survey found that 31% of men have FAKED an orgasm. Not-so-coincidentally 31% of men have never stared directly into Ryan Seacrest's eyes.
- Americans spend 27% of their time on the Internet on SOCIAL MEDIA sites. That's crazy . . . with that much free porno, how are we finding that much time to Facebook?
- It costs the average commuter about $4,600 per year to COMMUTE to work. However, in America the number is much lower . . . because nobody has jobs to commute to.
- Home builders are starting to PHASE OUT the word "master bedroom" because it's politically incorrect. Well that's good, I've never called it my master bedroom . . . it's always just been referred to as "the gimp's dungeon".
- A Seattle man was ARRESTED for shoplifting, panstless in a wheelchair with only cherry tomatoes covering his junk. The strangest part of this whole story? It just made me insanely horny.
(Image Courtesy: Makena G. Creative Commons)