- Half of men & women ONLINE STALK their dates online before going out with them.
- A man in Florida was arrested for PLEASURING himself at the McDonald's drive-thru. Wait, you can get in trouble for that? Um, looks like I'll need to change my plans for this evening.
- President Obama says that if he owned the Washington Redskins, he'd CHANGE the name to something less offensive. And we all know how well he delivered that last time he promised change.
- The pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks has ZERO pumpkin in it. Wow, that's shocking! Said nobody, ever.
- A new study says that WORKING through your lunch break could actually be good for you. To read more about the study simply log on to "things that in no way pertain to Jessica Simpson" dot com.
- According to experts; guys with really big junk tend to be just as INSECURE about their size as other men. Tell me about it, I don't know how many times I've cried myself to sleep due to the Louisville slugger that lives in my pants.
(Image Courtesy: LyndaSanchez. Creative Commons)