- One out of eleven men would DUMP their significant other for $1 million. Proving once again that money can't buy you love, but it can get you a cheap imitation.
- Friday is the first day of FALL. Which, sadly, means that's the last of cleavage we'll be seeing for a while.
- One in five men let their wife or girlfriend investigate STRANGE NOISES in the middle of the night. I do . . . but that's just because if there is an intruder she'll simply talk them to death.
- NASA is looking for volunteers to spend two months IN BED for $10,000. Wow, looks like there IS a job my ex girlfriend is qualified to do after all.
- The new "GRAND THEFT AUTO" came out yesterday. In other words; today, I'm quitting my job and not talking to anybody for the next six months. I'll be on my couch if you need me.
(Image Courtesy: Sudden Fiction. Creative Commons)