- Tailgating has been BANNED at this year's Super Bowl. Not to worry though, we're Americans. We'll figure out some way to get hammered by game time.
- George Zimmerman's girlfriend, who had him arrested for pulling a gun on her, wants to drop the charges and get BACK TOGETHER. This just shows that love conquers all. Either that or crazy attracts crazy.
- A species of cockroaches that isn't affected by the freezing weather has been DISCOVERED in New York City. Still not the grossest thing in the city.
- The supply of iPhone 5s's have finally CAUGHT UP with the demand. This is great news . . . especially for those people that just couldn't wait and spent $2,000 on one a few months ago.
- A man in China JUMPED to his death at the mall because he couldn't take any more of his girlfriend's shopping. Important question, was he still holding her purse at the time?
(Image Courtesy: joebiologyuni. Creative Commons)