- According to a new poll 91% of guys lie about WATCHING SPORTS to impress people. That's so dumb I, hate it when I'm at the local bar I go to watching the latest football match-game and some jerk tries to act all excited when the away squadron scores a slam dunk. I'm like, this guy clearly doesn't know crap about sports!
- "Grand Theft Auto 5" raked in over $800 MILLION in sales on its first day. I'd like to take a moment of silence to thank all of the virtual hookers that had to die for that money.
- The founder of Beanie Babies has been ordered to pay $53 million for EVADING taxes. I don't know what's worse, the fact that this guy didn't pay taxes OR that he has $53 million dollars for creating stupid little stuffed toys.
- A 99-year-old bottle of CHAMPAGNE is expected to sell for $5,000 at an auction. No word yet on which rapper will buy it.
- A majority of Americans think that people get POSSESSED by the devil. Wow, THAT many people saw Miley Cyrus's "VMA" performance?
(Image Courtesy: Cayusa. Creative Commons)