- According to a new poll, 78% of Americans want the members of Congress to take DRUG TESTS. Here's the test: are they a member of congress? If so: yes, they're using drugs. That was easy.
- Olympic weightlifter, Holly Mangold, says that she's ALLERGIC to running. Wow, who knew she and Kelly Clarkson had so much in common?
- A Federal judge ruled that Detroit's bankruptcy filing may PROCEED. This is big news, especially for that one guy who still lives there.
- "Merriam-Webster's" Word of the Year is "SCIENCE". Apparently the people at "Merriam-Webster" have never heard the word "twerk" before.
- A man in Alaska STABBED another guy over a piece of Thanksgiving pie. Was it sweet potato? Cause that makes a HUGE difference in how I feel about this story.
(Image Courtesy: Fracis Storr. Creative Commons)