- According to a new poll, only 25% of men WATCH PORN online. The other 75% are terrible liars.
- The former mayor of Detroit has been sentenced to 28-years in PRISON. Still better than having to live in Detroit.
- An inmate was released from Guantanamo Bay because he weighs 420 POUNDS. I guess authorities figure the only thing he can terrorize right now is the Home Country Buffet.
- There's a man from Yelm who claims that he's had SEX with over 1,000 cars. Not to worry though, he practices safe sex, he always wears his seatbelt.
- A lost dog joined a MARATHON and finished the race in two hours and fifteen minutes. And yes, since he finished he hasn't stopped updating his Facebook about how proud of himself he is.
(Image Courtesy: cayusa. Creative Commons)