- 45% of people in a recent poll say that they'd consider CHEATING because their partner pays more attention to their phone. But in all honesty who cares about your partner cheating when you can watch porn on the go?
- A new study shows that PG-13 movies from today are MORE VIOLENT than R movies from the 80's. But there's also a lot less acid wash. So, take the good with the bad.
- A new study shows that heavy metal fans have low SELF ESTEEM. Yup, that tends to happen when you're over 40 and live in your mother's basement.
- The average woman has already started GETTING READY for Christmas. No wonder Justin Bieber has been spotted wearing so many holiday sweaters.
- Over a fifth of women say they're MORE LIKELY to date a guy if he's wearing a mustache for "Movember". However they're more likely to dump a guy if he's still wearing it in December.
(Image Courtesy: hang_in_there. Creative Commons)