- A new study found the PERFECT online dating profiles for women are ones that drink and are well educated. Interesting, I would've gone with mutes who have low standards.
- According to a new study, morning commuting is SO BAD it makes 10% of people want to cry. But enough about people's reaction to this morning show, how do they feel about traffic?
- The polar vortex has led to a SURGE in traffic on Internet porn sites. Well that explains why I haven't been able to get my grandma on the phone to check how she's been.
- A pimp is suing Nike for $100 million because they failed to warn him that it would be hazardous to STOMP a guy's face while wearing Air Jordans. I agree, terrible arch support. I think he's got a solid case.
- Linkdin has released its list of the 25 most valuable CAREER SKILLS. And interestingly enough, being able to put out a cigarette with your tongue DIDN'T make the list. I guess I'll need to update my resume.
(Image Courtesy: Brian. Creative Commons)