Kelsey drunkenly sent a topless photo to a dude in Portland. But Jubal tells her that the photos went to a poor sweet OLD LADY instead. Sounds like sexual harassment to me! Listen to the PHONE TAP. read more ≫
Jubal tries to call up Haley, but her boyfriend answers! Hopefully, he can pass the message along to her... "Tell your girlfriend to stop sexting me." All Jubal did was send ONE picture of his junk and now she won't leave him alone! read more ≫
Scientific proof that if you want people to think you're POWERFUL, you need to act like an A-hole. Why did we need science to tell us this when we've got Donald Trump?
91% of women say they'd marry for love over MONEY . . . the other 9% told the truth. read more ≫