12 Phone Taps of Christmas 2012
Official Contest Rules
Weekdays December 5 – December 20, 2012
• Contestants will listen for the Phone Taps feature during Brooke & Jubal in the Morning on MOViN 92.5 weekdays from December 5, 2012 – December 20, 2012. When the cue to call is announced, the 25th caller (once verified as eligible) will win the prize package designated for that day and hour.
• This contest will run during the Phone Taps feature beginning at approximately 7:20am & 9:20am PT December 5, 2012 - December 20, 2012 weekdays only.
• Subject to state laws, MOViN 92.5's contests are open to legal residents of the United States except for employees and their families of Bellevue Radio, Inc., Orca Radio Inc., Seascape Radio, Inc., Sandusky Newspapers, Inc., their affiliates and their dependents, employees of any participating contest sponsor and employees of media companies in the Seattle Market area. All entrants must reside within the TSA boundaries applicable to MOViN 92.5 as defined by Arbitron.
• Unless otherwise defined, winners must be 15 years or older to be eligible to enter. Minimum age will be modified if prize falls under state or federal age regulations. When applicable, a release signed on behalf of a minor participant by a parent or adult guardian, will be required to be eligible to receive a prize. MOViN 92.5 reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor.
• No purchase necessary.
• MOVIN 92.5 permits one (1) "prize of value" winner per household per 30 days and one (1) prize valued over $500 per household per 180 days. This includes all contest features, major contests, consolation prizes, special listener events, weekend giveaways, ticket windows, online contesting, random drawings and all other contesting on MOViN 92.5. This does NOT apply to movie premiere events (winning tickets to a MOViN 92.5 movie premiere will not count as a "prize of value" included in the 30-day waiting period).
• In the event a listener wins a "prize of value" and they (or someone in their household/family) wins another "prize of value" within the 30 days of winning the original prize, the 2nd prize will be forfeited, regardless of prize and/or value.
• MOViN 92.5 reserves the right to request official documentation, identification or similar at any time before redeeming a prize.
• If a winner is deemed ineligible, he or she will be contacted by telephone.
• By entering this contest, the winners, without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, the use of their name, voice, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes of MOViN 92.5 radio and its affiliates or agents.
• If a release form is issued to winner, said winner will have 30 days to return completed form with proper documentation. Forms not returned within 30 days will result in prize being relinquished. The information provided by the winner will be kept in confidence by MOViN 92.5 and will not be disclosed to any third party excluding the IRS if prize accumulation exceeds $600 in a calendar year or in the event of a Bellevue Radio Inc. audit.
• Winners who receive a winner's release form from MOViN 92.5 are subject to the conditions outlined on the acknowledgement forms.
• All related taxes and insurance are the responsibility of the winner or the winner's parent or legal guardian.
• MOViN 92.5 and/or sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by MOViN 92.5 in its sole, reasonable discretion, and MOViN 92.5 reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the contest.
• Only one entry/vote per person.
• Unless otherwise stated, prizes are to be picked-up at MOViN 92.5 offices at 3650 131st Ave SE, Suite 550, Bellevue, WA 98006. Winner will have 30 days to do so. Prizes left past 30 days are forfeited by the winner.
• By accepting the prize, the winner releases MOViN 92.5 and all sponsors/participants from any/all physical liabilities resulting in injury or death.
• Winners will look solely to the manufacture and /or the end supplier for goods and services for all warranty and liability claims.
• No prize substitutions will be permitted except as deemed necessary by MOViN 92.5. Prizes are not refundable or redeemable for cash, are non-transferable and may not be sold for cash to a 3rd party.
• If the contest is judged by MOViN 92.5, all judges' decisions are final. MOViN 92.5 has the right to make changes to any contest and it's rules at any time to protect the integrity of the station.
• MOViN 92.5 cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen prizes mailed or emailed to winners.
• These rules apply to MOViN 92.5 text contests where message and data rates may apply. Text HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel. For T&C please call 877-571-0774. As an alternate method of entry for text contests, listeners may send their contact information: name, mailing address, daytime phone number, date of birth and email address along with the requested keyword to the business office (address below).
• Contests conducted by MOViN 92.5 KQMV on sites like Facebook are also subject to these rules.
• These rules apply to all MOViN 92.5 contests. Additional rules may apply to a specific contest and are explained in an addendum when applicable.
• MOViN 92.5 reserves the right to discontinue any contest at any time.
• Winner certifies he/she has read, understands and will abide by all contest rules.
• All contest rules are posted at the radio station and available for viewing in the business office located at 3650 131st Avenue SE, Suite 550, Seattle, WA, 98006. Copies of the contest rules are available by mail.